IDEAL Teacher training seminars
IDEAL Teacher training seminar is an annual 3-day seminar opened to 12-15 trainee medical educators from the partner universities.
A session during the IDEAL Teachers Training Seminar
© Université Paris Cité
IDEAL Teacher training seminar aims at promoting excellence in teaching and skills development by:
- Improving the level and relevance of European medical educators’ teaching
- Disseminating more accurate and innovative teaching skills
- Better addressing the unmet students’ need for practical training at an undergraduate level
- Developing high-level teaching tools that will enhance exchanges between medical educators and create a community of teachers around Europe.
The seminar will focus on:
- General methods of teaching and education in large or small groups such as flipped classrooms, team-based learning, case-based clinical reasoning, e-modules…
- Specific approaches to teach Infectious Diseases
- Production of e-lectures on specific Infectious Diseases topics or case-based clinical reasoning session that will then be implemented in the advanced student training courses.
Upcoming session 2023-2024
The IDEAL Teacher training course will take place in Paris from 3rd to 5th of April 2024.
If you are a medical educator from one of the partner universities and you are interested in taking part in the course, please contact: email@example.com
À lire aussi
On November, 24th and 25th, 2023, Cochin Hospital welcomed the IDEALiTER advanced training session on “Vaccination hesitancy”.IDEALiTER 2023 "Vaccination Hesitancy" Seminar in Cochin © Université Paris Cité Designed by Liem Binh Luong (Université Paris Cité) and...
At the beginning of April 2023 (3-5-6 April), Université Paris Cité welcomed the first “Teach The Trainers” Seminar (also called “TTT”) of the new IDEALiTER project.A serious game session during IDEALiTER 2023 "Teach the Trainers" seminar © Université Paris Cité As a...
IDEALiTER is the continuation of the European projects IDEAL and IDEAL+, financed by Erasmus +, for a period of three years. Still in the field of infectious diseases, Professors Claire Lejeune and Caroline Charlier-Woerther continue the project that they initiated...
Last March, the IDEAL+ team completed a new application for a new ERASMUS + grant in order to continue the IDEAL/ IDEAL+ adventure, started in 2016. On July, 30th, the team learned that their new application (the third one!) was selected and that their new project...